Turns out one of my favorite meals is also quite appropriate for my diet. Just ate about 1000 g of it.
- 500g Quark (or Icelandic skyr)
- half an onion finely chopped (use according to taste, though)
- salt (to taste)
- 100 ml milk (or according to taste) to soften the mix; soda water can be used to make it “fluffier” and save calories – I still prefer milk 😛
- mix above ingredients thoroughly
- optionally (traditionally done where I come from): some linseed oil produced using the cold method, poured over the mix from above or blended into it
- boiled potato’s (can be boiled with skin on, without skin or without skin but with salt)
Preparation time together with “waiting” on the treadmill approx. 40 min.
PS: hint for Icelandic readers Yggdrasill sells linseed oil.